There’s something for everyone at a real estate industry event of this size, where more than 3,000 serious business professionals converge to learn and earn more. Sure, many of the attendees are Realtors and brokers. In the mix, you’ll also find:
- Property managers
- Commercial and residential investors
- Auction specialists
- Banking executives
- Mortgage lenders
- Property appraisers
- Rental and relocation experts
- International liaisons who work with global customers daily
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so that business is better for all.
What’s In It for Me?
Take a look at what’s happening this year in Orlando. Where else can you get this much bang for your bucks?
- 40+ education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers and Florida’s industry experts.
- 6 learning tracks – Broker. Continuing Education. Global. Productivity/Profitability. Professional Growth. Technology.
- Peer-to-peer training sessions focusing on today’s challenges and opportunities.
- FREE CE credit courses
- FREE REBarCamp Orlando – Tuesday, Aug. 20, with the usual and unusual before-and-after parties, Meet Ups and Tweet Ups.
- FREE Two-day Trade Expo – Aug. 21-22 – with 225+ exhibitors whose job is to work wonders in your business.
- Special and ticketed events during the day and late into the night that celebrate our industry.
- General Session Keynote: Don’t miss entertainer extraordinaire John Ondrasik. He’s a Grammy-Nominated Top 40 Singer/Songwriter and he’ll be asking you all the right questions. You will leave this General Session on August 21th energized, entertained and ready to answer the question: “What If: Harnessing Inspiration & Creativity to Design the World You Want.”
- Party on the Moon! Back again because the dance party never stops when they perform. And, yes, you will need dancing shoes. Don’t miss this nationally acclaimed dance band that’s out of this world, Aug. 21!
- Awards Luncheon – Aug. 22. Who will be Realtor of the Year? Come celebrate the best in the business at this must-attend event.
- Closing Session Keynote: Mark your convention speaker calendar for Aug. 22 to get sure-fire money-making ideas for your business. Ryan Serhant of Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing: New York and Sell It Like Serhant” will share his real estate success story. Make it your success story, too!
- Legislative and Political Forum: Find out what’s happening in Tallahassee and beyond.