REBarCamp Orlando: A learning experience like no other
REBarCamp Orlando is back again for its 10th year of peer-to-peer learning and sharing. And this year, we’re bringing in industry powerhouses to facilitate sessions: Sean Carpenter, Eli Torres, Noelle Nielsen, Jay Thompson, Ryan Bokros, Nick Baldwin and Tristan Ahumada with Lab Coat Agents, to name a few.
REBarCamp is for industry pros who enjoy learning from each other in a casual environment. And it’s for the industry newcomers looking to get a foothold in the real estate business and start the smart way. It’s also all about sharing tips, tools, what works, what doesn’t, applying strategies, and learning how to grow your business AND your network by establishing valuable relationships.
Last year, more than 500 enthusiastic Realtors showed up for this free-form, peer-to-peer learning event to talk about what’s working in their businesses today. Whether you are a first-timer or an REBarCamp veteran, you will walk away with some new ideas to grow your business immediately. Guaranteed!
Please register here through Eventbrite first to guarantee a ticket. Cost for this day of incredible learning, lunch and the After Party is only $15. Tickets are non-refundable.
Here’s hoping you will bring a friend and make a day of it. It’s all happening at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando.
REBarCamp is all about:
- Meeting Realtors who are busy closing sales: Find out what’s working in today’s market. Is it technology know-how or business savvy?
- Learning something new: Participate in sessions relevant to you. Some will be basic how-to sessions; others will be more advanced.
- Networking: REBarCamps bring people together in a comfortable, informal setting. Conversations flow easily in small-group settings and usually spill over into breakout sessions and evening get-togethers.
- Joining in or just observing: If you have a particular challenge in your market or if you want advice on great mobile apps, step up and lead a brainstorming session. You don’t have to be the smartest person in the room, although you might be when you leave.
- Turning insights into actions: REBarCamp pros will tell you: Learn everything you can. Then master one technique and bring it home.
The format is simple, fluid and casual. Participants decide that day what’s top of mind in the real estate marketplace. Topics are determined from those requests, rooms are assigned and session facilitators are chosen. Expect to choose from more than 30 sessions during the event.
Everyone comes to learn! Many participants lead sessions and share what’s working for them today in the marketplace.
Just head over to the resort for this jam-packed day of free education sessions and networking opportunities, all under one roof (a 4-star resort roof, at that).