The Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando hosts the convention event for education sessions, ticketed events and the Trade Expo. Some special and ticketed events are held at other venues. Check the website under the “Events” tab for specific locations and events offsite. The resort is located at 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando FL, 32819.
- REBarCamp Orlando is Tuesday, Aug. 20
- The Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo is Aug. 21-22
- Education sessions are held Aug. 21-22
- Governance Meetings are conducted Aug. 23-25
- For Rosen Shingle Creek hotel reservations in the US, call 1 (866) 996-6338.
- Click here to book your Shingle Creek hotel room at the Florida Realtors group rate of $157 per night if reserved by July 22. After July 22, any rooms remaining in Florida Realtors’ block will be released and reservations will be accepted by Rosen Shingle Creek on a space-available/rate-available basis.
Parking is FREE during the entire convention in the public parking areas at and near the resort. Shuttles are available to and from the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort.
Valet parking is also available at an additional cost.
Through July 19, full convention registration for members is $150 and $175 for nonmembers. From July 20-August 19, full conference cost is $160 for members and $185 for nonmembers. Onsite registration after August 12 is $170 for members and $195 for nonmembers. Additional costs for special events are noted on the online registration form.
If a registrant cannot attend the event, the amount paid by registrant may be refunded only if registrant’s written cancellation notice is received by Florida Realtors on or before August 12. Refunds or credits will not be made if notice is received after that date. Notice to cancel should be sent to Florida Realtors by fax (407-587-1427), email (email@example.com), mail (P.O. Box 725025, Orlando, FL 32872) or other delivery (7025 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822).
Presentation of this event may be postponed, rescheduled or canceled. If such action is taken, registrants will be notified by phone, fax, e-mail or U.S. mail and will receive a full refund of paid registration fees. Expenses incurred by the registrant, including but not limited to transportation, lodging and meals, are the responsibility of the registrant.
Registrations are not transferable.
Yes! Admittance to the 2019 Trade Expo is FREE and does not require an admission fee, although it’s important to pre-register here.
Yes! REBarCamp Orlando, the Trade Expo and attending governance/committee meetings are FREE events.
Check out the Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo app for discounts to restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more.
2019 TRADE EXPO
More than 200 industry experts and exhibitors will showcase their products during the two-day extravaganza. It’s their job to help you work wonders in your business. Trend with the latest technology and make vital business connections. Expo hours are:
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22 – 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Don’t miss these Trade Expo extras:
- Technology and International Vendors – Each group is located in a centralized hub on the Trade Expo floor to answer all your questions on the spot.
- Florida Property Insurance Area – Gather here to get answers to your questions about property insurance in Florida.
- Internet Café – Get support for computer issues; check your email; and ask Florida Realtors Tech Helpline experts about Form Simplicity, IDX, MLSAdvantage and the Florida Living Network member products.
Information about the 2019 Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo is updated continuously in multiple ways:
- From your desktop: If you are reading these FAQs, you are already on the convention website. Use the main navigation features across the top of each page to get specific information about the event.
- From your mobile device: Download this year’s Convention app in the app store that supports your mobile device. Search for Florida Realtors. You’ll find links to register, event and education session schedules and late-breaking alerts to make your event experience even more awesome.
- Check out updates on our member website at floridarealtors.org
- You may also access our mobile site at mobile.floridarealtors.org for event information.
- Read the daily “Florida Realtors News” e-newsletter for the latest updates.
- Follow Florida Realtors on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram for updates.
Contact Florida Realtors for more information at:
- Phone: 407-438-1400 ext. 2445
- Fax: 407-587-1427
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth space assignments will be made by Florida Realtors in the order in which executed contracts and full payments are received.
All measurements and exhibit space layouts shown on the floor plan are as accurate as possible. Florida Realtors reserves the right to make such modifications and change exhibit space assignments as may be necessary to adjust the floor plan at any time to meet the needs of Florida Realtors, exhibitors or the exhibits.
Exhibit Storage, Shipping & Handling
For prompt handling, exhibit materials should be shipped directly to Brede/Allied Convention Services or to an exhibitor’s own contractor, if preferred. Handling and shipping charges will be the responsibility of the exhibitor. If the exhibitor chooses to use their own contractor, a noncontractor form must be sent to Brede/Allied by July 21.
Advance exhibit material will be accepted and warehoused by Brede/Allied Convention Services for a period of up to 30 days before the set-up date at no charge for storage. Brede/Allied will also deliver the items directly to each exhibitor’s booth at the appropriate time and remove and store the empty containers during the Expo. Following the breakdown, Brede/Allied will return the containers to the booth and load them onto your pre-arranged transportation for departure. All shipments of display materials must be prepaid and addressed as follows:
Florida Realtors Convention
C/O Brede Exposition Services/Allied Convention Division
2502 Lake Orange Drive, Orlando, FL 32837
Trade Expo Installation/Dismantling Dates & Times
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Installation: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Early Morning Installation: 6:00 – 8:00 a.m. *Exhibits must be in place by 8:00 a.m.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Dismantle at 4:00 p.m. and exhibitors must be out of the Exhibit Hall by 9:00 p.m.
Any materials not removed by this time will be removed by Florida Realtors and stored at the Exhibitor’s expense. The early dismantling of exhibits without prior written approval from Florida Realtors will be considered a breach of this contract.
Two official representatives for each booth space of each exhibitor will be given complimentary Convention and Trade Expo registrations and name badges, which are the official admittance to Convention events.
Every exhibitor is also entitled to 10 free assistant exhibitor badges for each booth space. These badges will allow admittance only to the Trade Expo. Additional assistant exhibitor badges may be purchased from Florida Realtors for $10 each.
Reach our Realtor members in:
- Florida Realtor magazine
- Florida Realtors News (five-day per week email newsletter, 100,000+ subscribers)
Place your ad by contacting:
- Phone: 407-438-1400 ext. 2327 or ext. 2343
- Email: email@example.com
- U.S. Mail: Florida Realtors
7025 Augusta National Drive
Orlando FL 32822-5017