There’s something for everyone at a real estate industry event of this size. Sure, many of the attendees are Realtors and brokers. In the mix, you’ll also find:
- Property managers
- Commercial and residential investors
- Auction specialists
- Banking executives
- Mortgage lenders
- Property appraisers
- Rental and relocation experts
- International liaisons who work with global customers daily
Anyone who’s connected to the business of real estate has something to gain and learn by attending this event. Real estate isn’t just about selling properties; it’s about connecting so business is better for all.
What’s In It for Me?
Take a look at what’s happening this year in Orlando. Where else can you get this much bang for 150 bucks?
- 35+ education sessions, featuring nationally recognized speakers, trainers and Florida’s industry experts.
- 8 learning tracks focusing on productivity and profitability.
- Peer-to-peer training sessions focusing on today’s issues and opportunities
- FREE CE credit courses
- FREE Two-day Trade Expo – Aug. 16-17 – with 200+ exhibitors whose job is to help you increase your bottom line.
- Special and ticketed events during the day and late into the night that celebrate our industry.
- Keynote Luncheon – Aug. 17. Get ready for high-energy acrobatics as Cirque Dreams performs on and above the stage and awards are handed out for the best-of-the-best in the business. Who will be Realtor of the Year?
- Party on the Moon! Yes, you will need dancing shoes. Don’t miss this nationally acclaimed dance band that’s out of this world, Aug. 16!
- ALSO: Don’t miss this prelude to the dance party. Stop by the Ultimate Tailgate Party with delicious food, networking and fun.
- Legislative and Political Forum: Find out what’s happening in Tallahassee and beyond.
- FREE REBarCamp Orlando – Aug. 15, with the usual and unusual before-and-after parties, Meet Ups and Tweet Ups.