The Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando hosts the convention event for education sessions, ticketed events and the Trade Expo. Some special and ticketed events are held at other venues. Check the website under the “Events” tab for specific locations and events offsite. The resort is located at 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando FL, 32819.
- August 16 – 20, 2017
- The Florida Realtors Trade Expo is open Wednesday and Thursday, Aug. 16 – 17
- REBarCamp Orlando 8 is Tuesday, Aug. 15
- Governance meetings Aug. 18-20
- Education sessions Aug. 16-17
Parking is free during the entire conference in the public parking areas at the resort.
Valet parking is also available.
Through July 14, full convention registration for members is $150 and $175 for nonmembers. From July 15 – Aug. 7, full conference cost is $160 for members and $185 for nonmembers. Onsite registration after Aug. 7 is $170 for members and $195 for nonmembers. Additional costs for special events are noted on the online registration form.
If a registrant cannot attend the event, the amount paid may be refunded only if the registrant’s written cancellation notice is received by the registrar on or before August 16. Refunds or credits will not be made if notice is received after that date. Notice to cancel should be sent to the Florida Realtors registrar by fax (407-587-1427), email (email@example.com), mail (P.O. Box 725025, Orlando, FL 32872) or other delivery (7025 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822).
Registrations are not transferable.
Yes. Admittance to the 2017 Trade Expo is free and does not require an admission fee, although it’s important to pre-register here.
Yes. REBarCamp Orlando 8, the Trade Expo and attending governance/committee meetings are free events.
Click on the “Hotel” web page for discounts to restaurants, golf, attractions, nightlife, shopping and much more. Additionally, check out the options offered when clicking the Local Places button on the 2017 Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo app for discounts.
2017 Trade Expo
More than 200 industry experts and exhibitors will showcase their products during the two-day extravaganza. It’s their job to help you increase your business. Put them to work! Expo hours are:
- Wednesday, Aug. 16 – 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 17 – 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Don’t miss these Trade Expo extras:
- Technology and International Vendors – Each group is located in a centralized hub on the Trade Expo floor to answer all your questions on the spot.
- Florida Property Insurance Area – Gather here to get answers to your questions about property insurance in Florida.
- Internet Café – Get support for computer issues; check your email; and ask Florida Realtors Tech Helpline experts about Form Simplicity, IDX, MLSAdvantage and the Florida Living Network member products.
Information about the 2017 Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo can be accessed several ways. Content will be updated continuously using several communications portals:
- From your desktop: If you are reading these FAQs, you are already on the convention website. Use the navigation features across the top of each page to get specific information about the event.
- From your mobile device: Download this year’s Convention app in the app store that supports your mobile device. You’ll find links to register, event and education session schedules, and late-breaking alerts to make your event experience even more awesome.
- Check out updates on our member website at floridarealtors.org
- You may also access our mobile site at m.floridarealtors.org for event information.
- Read the daily “Florida Realtors News” e-newsletter for the latest updates.
- Check out recent “Florida Realtor” magazine editions for a schedule and event highlights.
Simply download the 2017 Florida Realtors Convention & Trade Expo Prospectus. You’ll find all the information and the prospectus here.
Be sure to click on the Sponsorship page on this website to view the current sponsors with links to their websites.
Sponsors may also contact Florida Realtors at:
- Phone: 407-438-1400 ext. 2445
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Booth space assignments will be made by Florida Realtors in the order in which executed contracts and full payment are received.
All measurements and exhibit space layouts shown on the floor plan are as accurate as possible. Florida Realtors reserves the right to make such modifications and change exhibit space assignments as may be necessary to adjust the floor plan at any time to meet the needs of Florida Realtors, exhibitors or the exhibits.
Exhibit Storage, Handling and Shipping
For prompt handling, exhibit materials should be forwarded to Brede/Allied Convention Services or to the exhibitor’s own contractor, if preferred. (Handling and shipping charges will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.) If an exhibitor chooses to use its own contractor, a non-contractor form must be sent to Brede/Allied by July 17.
Advance exhibit material will be accepted and warehoused by Brede/Allied Convention Services for a period of up to 30 days before the set-up date, at no charge for storage. Brede/Allied will also deliver the items directly to each exhibitor’s booth space at the appropriate time and remove and store the empty containers during the Expo.
Following breakdown, Brede/Allied will return the containers to the booth spaces and load them onto your prearranged transportation for departure. All shipments of display materials must be prepaid and addressed as follows:
Exhibitor Name, Booth Number
Florida Realtors Conference
C/O Brede Exposition Services/Allied Convention Division
2502 Lake Orange Drive, Orlando, FL 32837
Phone: 407-851-0261 • Fax: 407-859-3904
All material entering the Expo must come from the Sebastian dock. Each vehicle will be given 20-30 minutes to unload. Installation of exhibits may begin at 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 15, and continue at 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 16.
Exhibits must be in place by 8 a.m. No exhibits shall be dismantled, partially or wholly, until 3 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17.
All exhibits must be removed from the Exhibit Hall by 9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 17. If you need additional time, contact the show manager.
Any materials not removed by this time will be removed by Florida Realtors and stored at the exhibitor’s expense. Early dismantling of exhibits without prior written approval from Florida Realtors will be considered a breach of this contract.
Two official representatives for each booth space of each exhibitor will be given complimentary Convention and Trade Expo registrations and name badges, which are the official admittance to Convention events.
Each exhibitor is also entitled to 10 free assistant exhibitor badges for each booth space. These badges will allow admittance only to the exhibit area. Additional assistant exhibitor badges may be purchased from Florida Realtors for $10 each.
Get your message across in:
- “Florida Realtor” magazine
- “Florida Realtors News” (5-day per week email newsletter, 102,000+ subscribers)
Place your ad by contacting:
- Phone: 407-438-1400 ext. 2327 or
- Email: email@example.com
- U.S. Mail: Florida Realtors
7025 Augusta National Drive
Orlando FL 32822-5017